Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hollywood is Best than Bollywood.

YEAH I M RIGHT, Hollywood is Best than Bollywood, Not for Beauty and High Budget movies, its for greatest talent and experience of filmmakers and Actors and Actresses, Everybody know that Hollywood movies always wins Oscars and other Academy Awards but Bollywood movies doesn't have any oscar award.Hey now u r thinking about Slumdog Millionaire (HAHAHA) its also a Hollywood film but this movie is based on Indian Slum life.

I HATE INDIAN ACTORS AND ACTRESSES

Yeah i m saying truth that i hate Indian Actors and Actresses ( Not Amir Khan, Hritik Roshan, Amitabh Bacchan). I hate all Indian actresses bcz they always insult Indian Culture, I will not describe it fully bcz of some reasons.
BUT I LOVE HOLLYWOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment